Spend 4 days in Amsterdam with Ed Kashi, going beyond the documentary approach.
* Learn and practice street photography techniques: find the right composition and light, choose appropriately gear and camera settings
* Identify the strong points of your creative approach in street photography, enhance them and stick to it
* Frame the moment: how to make sure you spot the right moment in a street scene, become invisible
* Master portraiture in the urban landscape
* Develop a narrative through the editing process and create a meaningful photographic series of the daily life in Amsterdam
Professional photographers, advanced amateurs, journalists.
For more information: Eyes in Progress